- This website is owned by PTSC, and managed by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore ("LTA").
- The copyright in and to the contents of this website (save for information pertinent to your account(s) or information personal to you in your capacity as a registered user of the website) (the “Contents”) is owned by or licensed for use by PTSC.
- The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- All proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property displayed in this website are the property of PTSC and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in this website. No right or licence is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing this website to use or reproduce any such proprietary content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and other intellectual property, and no party accessing this website shall claim any right, title or interest therein.
- Click here to review this website's Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on use of contents
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of PTSC. To use the Contents of this website or any part thereof, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. PTSC reserves the right to refuse permission without stating any reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of PTSC's copyright and other intellectual property rights. No logo, graphic, sound, image, animation, video or search engine from this website may be copied, reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of PTSC and/or their respective copyright owners.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
- The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. While PTSC and LTA have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, PTSC and LTA shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information.To the fullest extent permitted by law, PTSC and LTA do not warrant and hereby disclaim any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, fullness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website;
- that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros and/or other harmful elements.
- PTSC and LTA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use or access of this website or non-access thereof, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained or available from this website.
- The information provided herein is to give a better understanding of the user's obligations and do not constitute professional or legal advice. While every effort is made to ensure that the Contents herein are consistent with existing law and practice, members of the public are advised to refer to the relevant legislation or to seek professional advice to be certain of their legal obligations.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, PTSC and LTA do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any related website.
Right of access
- PTSC reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at anytime, without ascribing any reasons and/or notification whatsoever.
Links from this website to other website
- This website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by PTSC or LTA nor controlled by PTSC or LTA. PTSC and LTA are not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from use of and/or access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. PTSC and LTA do not monitor or review the content of other websites that may be linked from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by PTSC or LTA. The inclusion of any hyperlink on this website shall not imply the endorsement by PTSC or LTA of the hyperlinked website. PTSC and LTA shall not be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
Links to this website from other websites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- Written permission must be secured from LTA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. You may download the application form here. LTA reserves the right to impose any terms and conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website and/or any of the Contents.
- Under no circumstance shall PTSC or LTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying the contents of such websites that hyperlink to this website or any of the Contents, nor shall PTSC or LTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that hyperlink to this website or any of the Contents.
- PTSC and LTA reserves all rights to disable any hyperlinks to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- PTSC and LTA reserves the right to disable any unauthorised hyperlinks or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by hyperlinks to or from this website or any of the Contents.